Value at your desk. contact us
- Right to know about disease condition and treatment.
- Right to provide informed consent before any surgery anesthesia, blood transfusion etc.
- Right to maintain confidentiality of information regarding disease and treatment.
- Right to personal dignity and privacy during physical examination and treatment.
- Right to protect from physical abuse and neglects.
- Right to fulfill the special need such as spiritual and cultural preference without harming the activities of the hospital.
- Right to get information on the expected cost of treatment.
- Right to choose a particular health care provider.
- Right to complain and get information on how to voice.
- Right to refuse the treatment.
- To provide accurate information about your disease.
- To follow the hospital rules eg; visiting hours, no smoking etc.
- To pay for the service build in the timely manners.
- To respect and be courteous to the doctor and to other staff.
- To provide accurate and complete information for insurance & work with the hospital to make payment arrangement.
- To obey doctor treatment plan and instructions.
- Do not take any medication without the knowledge of treating doctor.
- Not to ask for surreptitious bill and false certificates and or advocate forcefully by unlawful means to provide with one.
- To give co-operation and to follow the care for which you have given consent and which was prescribed for you by your physician, nurses, or allied health personnel.
- To notify your physician or the nurse manager if you do not understand your diagnosis, treatment or prognosis